Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - UndercoverGrimm - 05-16-2015

The season finale was great! I'm so hoping Juliette is dead although there is a good chance she is not. She was a good character for the first three seasons. We knew Nick and her would never work out, so it was time for her to move along. Let her be dead and Nick have to deal with it for a while. Glad Bud is also a fan of Nick/Adaline as a couple lol.

I also believe Truble is, working with Chavez. She ignored the cell phone call, because she did not want Bud to find anything out. Is Josh ok or was that also a bluff? Truble is with Nick, so I am not afraid of her betraying him.Truble will help Nick get over his pain. I assume she will have a major role in next season.

I'm exetremely happy Keeneth and the king are dead. Keeneth was an annoying character and the king really would not make good grandpa. I laughd so hard when Mesier pushed him out of the helicopter lol! Looks like Renard got his revenge as well. Wu is just plain awesome!

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Elkhound - 05-16-2015

I wonder what happened to Porter? Trubel said that he was alive & well, but where?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Gaultheria - 05-16-2015

I think I'm feeling burnt out on follow-through. Grimm has had so much of it this year that, to me, it feels like baggage. I don't necessarily mind it when a show abandons plot threads; wouldn't want it to happen all the time, but I think long, complex story arcs are more likely to take away from a show than to add to it.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - droid327 - 05-16-2015

I'm just glad that Nick didn't kill Juliette himself. Although I'm disappointed he *couldn't* kill Juliette himself. I was a little worried where they were going, if Juliette was going to take some kind of shot at redemption or forgiveness, glad that wasn't where they were going. But damn, Trubel, you got ice in your veins girl.

Was it meant to be a surprise to the audience when Hank planted the idea about using Kenneth to Sean? Watching it, we were on board with the plan pretty much from the moment they gave the hooker's description. Kenneth's death wasn't nearly as fun as I was hoping, though. The doublecross and getting him arrested was a nice bit of writing (except why did Adalind's keycard still work if the Royal Party had already left the hotel?), but then you just take him to an abandoned warehouse and stab him in the neck? Meh...I think it would have been better, oddly, if they hadn't untied him and made it more of a fair fight, if they just had him tied to a chair and executed him Tarantino style.

As for Diana and Meisner....isn't Sean still at least tangentially connected to the Resistance? Even though Bastian is dead now... It seems that, if they have his daughter, they'd make sure she got back to him. Though it is a little ironic....the first time, the Royals thought they were dealing with the Resistance and it ended up being Nick and Friends. This time, they thought they were dealing with the Grimm, and it turned out to be the Resistance. And Viktor is king now, right? He was crown prince after Erik's death? Or am I just making that up? I kinda thought they were writing him out of the show when they replaced him with Kenneth, but maybe they were just lining him up for a promotion Smile

I think the really big question for next season, now, is....what the hell does Nick do? He's lost his entire family in a few days - his mom murdered, and any hope of saving Juliette obviously gone. What's his motivation now? Does he want to completely destroy the Royals for what they did? Does he want to become a father to Adalind's baby? Does he just want to go back to being a Grimm Cop week by week? Naturally, Agent Chavez is going to stir the pot up somehow and generate some plotlines, but this is the first time Nick's ever really been *alone*...

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Kathryn Wooten - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 10:42 AM)droid327 Wrote: I'm just glad that Nick didn't kill Juliette himself. Although I'm disappointed he *couldn't* kill Juliette himself. I was a little worried where they were going, if Juliette was going to take some kind of shot at redemption or forgiveness, glad that wasn't where they were going. But damn, Trubel, you got ice in your veins girl.

Was it meant to be a surprise to the audience when Hank planted the idea about using Kenneth to Sean? Watching it, we were on board with the plan pretty much from the moment they gave the hooker's description. Kenneth's death wasn't nearly as fun as I was hoping, though. The doublecross and getting him arrested was a nice bit of writing (except why did Adalind's keycard still work if the Royal Party had already left the hotel?), but then you just take him to an abandoned warehouse and stab him in the neck? Meh...I think it would have been better, oddly, if they hadn't untied him and made it more of a fair fight, if they just had him tied to a chair and executed him Tarantino style.

As for Diana and Meisner....isn't Sean still at least tangentially connected to the Resistance? Even though Bastian is dead now... It seems that, if they have his daughter, they'd make sure she got back to him. Though it is a little ironic....the first time, the Royals thought they were dealing with the Resistance and it ended up being Nick and Friends. This time, they thought they were dealing with the Grimm, and it turned out to be the Resistance. And Viktor is king now, right? He was crown prince after Erik's death? Or am I just making that up? I kinda thought they were writing him out of the show when they replaced him with Kenneth, but maybe they were just lining him up for a promotion Smile

He would be king because He is King Frederick's son...only the son of a king can become king... I believe unless the king did not have a son . then it would be the daughter taking over the reigns of the throne
Heres what I found: When a king dies his heir becomes king or (queen) if he had a girl would immediately He/she succeeds at once, before the coronation, unless if the king had no children than a successor had to be elected, bastard or no bastard Renard is the heir to his daddy's throne whether he likes it or not and whether the royal's like it or not, this storyline woul;d prove interesting next season P.S found something else
A bastard son of a king can becomes king if he is legitimized bastard in others words the king can decide to legitimize any of his bastard sons to become king. Unknown If in the King's will, had legitimized Sean Renard ,after he gave his father a grandchild. but who knows how the writers are going to play this. I do recall in season 2 that Renard was confronted to return to the bossom of his family it was okay to return, unfortunately Rernard turned down his father's request and killed his cousin in the parking lot, but at that time they wanted him to find the keys.

I wish Renard had more things to do than being a filler in this episode,,,what a waste . He had hardly anything to do in this finale. I kind've wanted Sean to had gotten another crack at Kenneth since he had bested him in Iron Hans

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Courtney - 05-16-2015

(05-15-2015, 07:26 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 07:19 PM)Belle Wrote: I see two in the picture you posted, so thank you.

Welcome...I also updated that post to show Trubel with her crossbow.

When they first got to the place that the Royals were staying at, Nick shot 2 arrows from his crossbow, which is the same as Trubel's. I'm 99.9% possitive there was no second shooter, both arrows came from Trubel

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Sable677 - 05-16-2015

I loved the episode. I love that Nick got some major payback. The King and his men really underestimated Nick and company. Loved how smart Nick and the gang were putting that head to good use and helping set up Kenneth. Adalind was great at "acting" her part in the plan. Bud was just the best. Loved him in this eppy. I'm glad that Nick was not the one to kill Juliette because that would have haunted him and clearly Juliette just couldn't back down. Love how Hank came up with the idea making Kenneth "Jack."

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Lou - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:17 AM)irukandji Wrote: I'm glad the question of the house has been brought up. I understood in the earlier episodes that this was Juliette's house and Nick moved in with her. But I could swear that in one of the episodes this very year, Hank referred to it as 'Nick's house'.

I think I remember a "flash-back" where we saw Nick and Juliette moving into the house together. All though i guess it just could have been Nick's boxes. It seemed more like a group effort. Still the deed could be in Juliette's name. And when one of them had to move out - it was Nick. But he might have just trying to be nice.

But as long as we are talking about the house. You ever wonder what kind of insurance they must have. And here the house has been damaged again. All state ought to do a commercial with Nick.

I've often thought of writing a little dialog of Juliette talking to her agent.

(05-16-2015, 07:52 AM)LisaMVA Wrote: My husband and I have been huge fans of the show but this is the first time I've been on any forum like this.

I predict, that if Juliette is indeed dead it will cause a big drop in the ratings. They'd have to really get some good writing and story lines immersed in to the show. I predict it will not be renewed for a 6th season.

That may not be a safe bet. I have been a big supporter of Juliette. And in forums and stuff there have been a lot of "Juliette Haters". In fact, my big disappointment here is if she is dead that the writers caved to a vocal minority. However, I don't know how typical my thoughts are on this, but after all the sh*t Juliette did, I'm not so sure I would mind if she is really dead now.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 12:29 PM)Lou Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 08:17 AM)irukandji Wrote: I'm glad the question of the house has been brought up. I understood in the earlier episodes that this was Juliette's house and Nick moved in with her. But I could swear that in one of the episodes this very year, Hank referred to it as 'Nick's house'.

You ever wonder what kind of insurance they must have. And here the house has been damaged again. All state ought to do a commercial with Nick.

I've often thought of writing a little dialog of Juliette talking to her agent.

hahaahaaaa, that was good and a good idea. I saw a State Farm commercial with the Coneheads the other day. Farmers' insurance would have a ball with the Wesen.

It'd be interesting to see how Juliette explained the gaping hole in the wall. More interesting, though, is how quickly it was repaired. Whoever covers her house is really a great insurance company!

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Lou - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 08:06 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Judging by the phone call in the truck and seeing Agent Chavez at the end, it would seem that Truble is now working for the FBI. Now I begin to wander just why she came back to Portland. She didn't know about all the crap that was going down. Was she setting Nick up? Or maybe trying to recruit him for Chavez? She could have told Chavez about the whole degrimming/regrimming deal. Be interesting to see what was really going on there next season.

Some folks seem to think that Chavez was there to get Juliette's corpse, but I don't see how that could be. How would Chavez know she was dead? I think she's there to get Truble AND Nick.

Really like your thoughts on this. But after Juliette did the gun thing in the spice shop and Monroe almost got killed. Rosalie called Trubel. As some of us commented, that was the smartest thing anyone had done in that episode. Also, we didn't hear any of that call. It could have been that Rosalee said "Well, don't tell Nick we said so but Juliette has become an evil hexienbiest, you have to come put her down. and by the way, if you see Adalind, don't hurt her, she is carrying Nick's baby"

But Chavez's line "lets get her". what did that mean? Was she there backing up Trubel and planned to capture or kill Julliette. or was she chasing after Trubel. Does anyone remember exactly what Trubel said on the phone in the truck with Bud?