Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Encyclia - 09-09-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:26 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: Does Trubel still run from Chavez? Maybe she’s hiding this from Nick and his friends because they already have enough problems to deal with. But how would Chavez know Trubels cell phone number? If Chavez wants Trubel so badly, she could have caught her in Philadelphia, too. She’s FBI after all.

It can't be that she's still on the run from Chavez.. Chavez called her with some apparent arrangement. This is just weird lol

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Ryriena - 09-09-2015

Also just watched the finale on Amazon prime thank goodness Juillet is gone. She was a terrible actor that had zero chemistry with Nick. The romance scenes between her and Nick seemed to much like they were forced to show an emotional connection. I just despise bad acting good actors can make anything believable her actor can not.

At least, the show will be better off without her in my own opinion. If she does come back she better turn herself into Adaline and Nick will realize it's not his wife but Juilet and is finally killed by Nick and Adaline who has gotten her powers back both kill her after she goes after their son in revenge.

Of course I hope she stays dead and buried. I loved this episode so much it had nice ring to having massier show and then throw the king out of his own helicopter.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 05:04 AM)Ryriena Wrote: Also just watched the finale on Amazon prime thank goodness Juillet is gone. She was a terrible actor that had zero chemistry with Nick. The romance scenes between her and Nick seemed to much like they were forced to show an emotional connection. I just despise bad acting good actors can make anything believable her actor can not.

At least, the show will be better off without her in my own opinion. If she does come back she better turn herself into Adaline and Nick will realize it's not his wife but Juilet and is finally killed by Nick and Adaline who has gotten her powers back both kill her after she goes after their son in revenge.

Of course I hope she stays dead and buried. I loved this episode so much it had nice ring to having massier show and then throw the king out of his own helicopter.

I feel kinda dirty defending the character but Bitsie did the best with what she was given. I rewatched the entire series and you could see they were doomed from the start. I personally think it was a failing on the part of the overall writing of her character and not the actress herself because there are some moments where you definitely like the character and feel her pain.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - jsgrimm45 - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 10:55 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 05:04 AM)Ryriena Wrote: Also just watched the finale on Amazon prime thank goodness Juillet is gone. She was a terrible actor that had zero chemistry with Nick. The romance scenes between her and Nick seemed to much like they were forced to show an emotional connection. I just despise bad acting good actors can make anything believable her actor can not.

I feel kinda dirty defending the character but Bitsie did the best with what she was given. I rewatched the entire series and you could see they were doomed from the start. I personally think it was a failing on the part of the overall writing of her character and not the actress herself because there are some moments where you definitely like the character and feel her pain.
I always thought that if the writers could start over they would have dropped the Juliette for the first season maybe bring in a love interest I'm think wesen later in the series.

(09-09-2015, 12:36 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

I always thought that if the writers could start over they would have dropped the Juliette for the first season maybe bring in a love interest I'm think wesen later in the series.

I think the way they did it was good. I personally think they should have started off really strong with them even getting engaged in the pilot and then it slowly falling apart over 2,3, and 4. I wish they would have kept her in the dark Grimm-wise until the events of the Adalind pregancy commenced and then being thrust into the world full tilt only to be turned and become a villain for a full season because evil bitch Juliette was the best !!!!

Don't feel dirty I agree that Bitsie did the best she could with the dialog that was given but she to me wasn't that great of an actor to begin with.

I am more of the wait and see where the story goes type of person but I just really disliked some of her personality although I also hated some of Adeline personality while she was a Hexitan beast so I am neutral on both characters....

(09-09-2015, 01:47 PM)Ryriena Wrote:

Don't feel dirty I agree that Bitsie did the best she could with the dialog that was given but she to me wasn't that great of an actor to begin with.

I am more of the wait and see where the story goes type of person but I just really disliked some of her personality although I also hated some of Adeline personality while she was a Hexitan beast so I am neutral on both characters....

I'm a dedicated Nadalind fan lol

(09-09-2015, 06:03 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 01:47 PM)Ryriena Wrote:

I'm a dedicated Nadalind fan lol
I am getting that way myself as the old saying goes love and hate are of the same sword Tongue

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 09-10-2015

No episode in the history of television has ever depressed me more than this one.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 06:35 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: No episode in the history of television has ever depressed me more than this one.

But that is the point. They wanted to shake things up and they did. Season 5 is going into totally new , totally scorched earth teritory and I for one think this Brave New World is going to be glorious if we give it a chance.