Grimm Forum
Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. (/Thread-Royals-operating-on-borrowed-time-Interesting-Bitsie-Tulloch-quote)

Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - SpoiltOne - 05-09-2015

This is from yesterday's Bitsie Tulloch's facebook Q&A.
Link:
https://www.facebook.com/NBCGrimm/posts/974123065931338?comment_id=974124462597865&reply_comment_id=974155479261430&total_comments=3&comment_tracking={%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22}

Quote:Tom Gould Is Juliette on a suicide run? Or is she secretly planning to take out as much of the Royal family as possible? I think it'd be cooler if she did the latter.
14 · Yesterday at 1:02pm

Bitsie Tulloch I don't think the Royals are going to be causing trouble for too much longer...Wink

RE: Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - Kathryn Wooten - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 05:46 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote: This is from yesterday's Bitsie Tulloch's facebook Q&A.
Link:
https://www.facebook.com/NBCGrimm/posts/974123065931338?comment_id=974124462597865&reply_comment_id=974155479261430&total_comments=3&comment_tracking={%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22}

Quote:Tom Gould Is Juliette on a suicide run? Or is she secretly planning to take out as much of the Royal family as possible? I think it'd be cooler if she did the latter.
14 · Yesterday at 1:02pm

Bitsie Tulloch I don't think the Royals are going to be causing trouble for too much longer...Wink

I f this was the case which I seriously doubt. She would have saved Kelly instead of listening to her being murdered, not to mention her poor neighbors getting slaughtered thanks to her...nope don't see it she is unredeemable.....even by chance a glimmer of hope, That she help take out the royals... She still is responsible for Nick's mom being murdered and that is never going to be forgiven

RE: Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - Hexenadler - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 05:46 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote: Bitsie Tulloch I don't think the Royals are going to be causing trouble for too much longer...Wink

Hallelujah! Finally, some good news!

RE: Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - SpoiltOne - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 07:39 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I f this was the case which I seriously doubt. She would have saved Kelly instead of listening to her being murdered, not to mention her poor neighbors getting slaughtered thanks to her...nope don't see it she is unredeemable.....even by chance a glimmer of hope, That she help take out the royals... She still is responsible for Nick's mom being murdered and that is never going to be forgiven

If she does go "Joker" on the Royals whose to say she isn't doing it for her own self interests and not to be redeemed. Tulloch also reiterated in that chat that Juliette isn't going back to being good anytime soon as well.

Also remember Tulloch is speaking as an actress of the show and her quote might also be implying what Nick and co. might do to the Royals that are now in Portland as well.

It would be interesting if King Fredrick is the big death they have been hinting at. Yes in terms of being on the show in person he has been a minor character. That said he is infact a major character that is just never seen. His death would have massive ramifications for the show's world at large if he were to be killed off.

RE: Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - J73 - 05-10-2015

(05-09-2015, 08:42 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 07:39 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I f this was the case which I seriously doubt. She would have saved Kelly instead of listening to her being murdered, not to mention her poor neighbors getting slaughtered thanks to her...nope don't see it she is unredeemable.....even by chance a glimmer of hope, That she help take out the royals... She still is responsible for Nick's mom being murdered and that is never going to be forgiven

If she does go "Joker" on the Royals whose to say she isn't doing it for her own self interests and not to be redeemed. Tulloch also reiterated in that chat that Juliette isn't going back to being good anytime soon as well.

Also remember Tulloch is speaking as an actress of the show and her quote might also be implying what Nick and co. might do to the Royals that are now in Portland as well.

It would be interesting if King Fredrick is the big death they have been hinting at. Yes in terms of being on the show in person he has been a minor character. That said he is infact a major character that is just never seen. His death would have massive ramifications for the show's world at large if he were to be killed off.

Indeed, Shaun being the remaining son, would have to take over as a direct in line for the throne.

RE: Royals operating on borrowed time? Interesting Bitsie Tulloch quote.. - Kathryn Wooten - 05-10-2015

especially if it comes from Renard

(05-10-2015, 12:24 AM)J73 Wrote:

Indeed, Shaun being the remaining son, would have to take over as a direct in line for the throne.

HMMMM lol only son that we know of...seems King frederick gets around not faithful at all.would be very interesting that Renard becomes King....Just wondering why everytime you turnn around the King is always threatening to kill his "only" son I mean Kennth talking to the King...you think the king is telling kenneth if he gets in the way kill him and that is not the only time he tried to kill his son...Do you think he loved his son at all??