Grimm Forum
S4E21 - Headache - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E21 - Headache (/Thread-S4E21-Headache)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Belle - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 03:15 PM)soydominique Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 03:01 PM)Belle Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 01:19 PM)soydominique Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 10:54 AM)droid327 Wrote: -Aww Wu, why'd you let Jack get the drop on you? You knew what the situation was, you should have expected that.

-Juliette isn't a whore because she's bad and a woman...She's bad because she uses her sexuality in a selfish or vindictive way. She slept with Kenneth for revenge for Nick sleeping with Adalind in that bed.

-Rosalie had no reason to be angry at Sean, post exorcism, and she would have known that full well. It's just sloppy writing.

-I didn't know that the actress playing Kelly was off the table, but I surmised as much after seeing how they handled her death. I feel better that she had to be killed off, and they weren't just killing her to prove what a bad ass Juliette or Kenneth is. It also makes it a little better that she brought Diana with her, into a situation she thought was dangerous enough to put Nick in mortal danger, which doesn't make much sense prima facie.

-Kelly being gone, I want Trubel to get The Kill now. Juliette needs a good ol fashioned Grimming.

-Something inside me is very, very worried that Juliette survives the finale to become the big bad for next season, and is pregnant with Kenneths half royal half hexenbiest baby to go with Diana, because apparently everyone in Grimm gets pregnant the first time they sleep with anyone and no one has had sex ed.

Yep, agree with the Juliette note! That discernment is what I was trying to point out. I think Trubel should make an awesome comeback too!
Also, I totally think Juliette is pregnant but then people won't be sure if it's Renard's or Kenneth's. It'll be Royal though, so that'll be a mess.

(05-10-2015, 09:54 AM)AddictedtoGrimm Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 08:37 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Remember diana is a special chid part Hexenbiest part Sexinbeist..the combination could enhance her growth...however dispite all this time with Kelly , the child seemed to be oblivious on what just happened in front of her..why didn't she save her " mother" She could make things disappear when she was just several weeks old to help her mom Adaline escape Nick's house.....something is not right . She coulld use her powers and they must be enhanced even further than when she was a baby.... to save Kelly, but seemed to not know what happened to her.
As for Renard I wished that there was 2 enities one attracted to water and the other Jack who Made Renard's wounds bleed....because at 1st Renard was only made to assault men ( in various dress like his pajamas) than all of a sudden he slicing and dicing women fully dressed..they did not explained the 2 totally different ways Jack possessed Sean... ( that's why I thought there was 2 enities .
The exocism was boring ( don't get me wrong any time Sean can rip his shirt off in my eyes is a good thing) but I think they should have not let the audience know what they were doing to save Renard...so when everything worked ( with the glitch) with rosalee I would have been more on the edge of my seat instead of okay it work , what's next
As for juliette there is no turning back, because of her Kelly was ambushed, because of her in activity Kelly was murdered, not to mention she had a hand in indirectly gerring 6??? neighbors of hers slaughtered sensely...not to mention almost shooting Monroe, burning down Nick's only link to His aunt, nope even if she gain a heart there is no forgiveness for Juliette
Lastly
What's with Rosalee? I know Renard grabbed her , but he was possessed , then you purposely stabbed the syringe in Renard's neck VERY HARD and exclaim I hope this really hurts What?????then she wanted to kill him if the potion didn't work. I was yelling at the screen ... get a grip Roselee , I just hope that it was the left over of Julette throwing you around and almost shooting Monroe, although I like the feisty Rosalee get peeved at the right person.

Why is everyone frieking out over Rosalee stabbing the syringe in Renards neck? wouldnt you be mad if someone grabbed you and started choking you and had to be shot in order to be stopped? I think people are overreacting about Rosalee.
True. It was just a joke. Not a very funny one, but just a joke.

(05-09-2015, 06:00 PM)Belle Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:33 PM)soydominique Wrote: Pretty sure it was already sexist when Juliette was called a whore. It's misogynistic. It's not sexist saying seeing Renard's chest is a perk. That's obviously what the writer's wanted. He was put on display on purpose. Promiscuity has nothing to do with Juliette being a bad person. She's being a bad person because she's hurting people on purpose. For some reason, society (especially mainstream television) likes intertwining woman's sexuality with "badness," which is unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, she's a bad person because she decided to cheat on Nick (even though they DID break up kind of), but I'm just against the term 'whore.' It's unnecessary and is never used in a context of when men do they same thing.

If this is confusing, this video would be helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3bQLq9QGA4

Sorry, I'm perceptive when it comes to feminist issues because, duh, I'm a woman and encourage reevaluating the playing field.

Umm...Lighten up. I used to teach human sexuality courses so I am well aware of the ins and outs of gender and language. For the record I refer to men who sleep around indiscriminately as whores too, just in case that will make you feel better. I hope you realize this is supposed to be a fun forum, not a dissertation on neo-feminism. Would it be so bad to just keep things light? Do you really have to crap all over people?

I don't care if anyone here taught human sexuality. I teach this also. If you have the prerogative to not care about this stuff, that's yours. You're overreaction by saying I'm "crapping all over people," is all on you too. Obviously, you took this way too personally. I attached a video because I was down to talk about this. This wasn't even me starting a fight. Also, the "I call men whores, too" point doesn't redeem anything. I don't understand why people have to be judged by their sexuality--men, women, or non-binaries. Juliette used her sexuality for deceit on purpose, which doesn't make her a whore (the same for any male character)--it just means she's a malicious person. And these things are relevant to me. They help me judge the writing, which is what I bring up on the forum too. Like that hibernaculum episode, horrible writing. This episode, way better. So, how about you chill; people have differing priorities and I just care about different things than you.

Again, this is supposed to be an entertaining forum. Why do you insist on sucking the joy out of it? And please let us know who appointed you the thought police because I personally don't need to have some pompous person attacking my posts, then telling me not to take it personally. I'm not sure what crawled up your bum and died, but please do something about it because you are seriously ruining this site.

Oh no. I can't believe I'm ruining this whole site. I'm so embarrassed.
So, exactly how much time do you spend condescending to people during an average day? Do you ever get bored with it? Or does believing you are superior bring you limitless satisfaction?

RE: S4E21 - Headache - droid327 - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 04:19 PM)Samsarilian Wrote: I won't speak for Portland but most PDs have gone glock. 13 or 15 rounds to the clip times three clips is 39 to 45 rounds total. One rubber bullet will leave a welt at 15 to 20 feet through a civilian kevlar vest and put a full grown man on his backside. the captain in reality would have been toast. His front rib cage and everything behind it would have been mush. But this is TV not reality.

Keep in mind he's also half Zauberbiest, along that same logic. We know he's got superhuman strength, perhaps he's got superhuman durability too. Not bulletproof, obviously, but perhaps he's more resistant to blunt force trauma. Or maybe they were using the term "rubber bullets" more colloquially and it was some other, less traumatic type of less-than-lethal ammunition...wax bullets, maybe even airsoft guns that just looked like their sidearms.

(05-10-2015, 05:03 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Not just a Grimm....an UBERGRIMM.

No matter how hard you want it to be, that's not a thing Tongue

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Hexenadler - 05-11-2015

(05-10-2015, 11:34 PM)droid327 Wrote: No matter how hard you want it to be, that's not a thing Tongue

Don't be so sure. David Giuntoli posted this on his twitter several days ago:

Quote:David Giuntoli @mistergiuntoli
· May 3
I've discovered a distinct new fragrance. It's called uber!

It could be interpreted in many ways, of course, but it's interesting nonetheless... Tongue

RE: S4E21 - Headache - droid327 - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 04:21 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
· May 3

It could be interpreted in many ways, of course, but it's interesting nonetheless... Tongue

I think he just had a smelly cab ride...Tongue

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Hexenadler - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 12:26 PM)droid327 Wrote: I think he just had a smelly cab ride...Tongue

Kind of a weird random thing to call "uber," but sure. Rolleyes

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Belle - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 12:26 PM)droid327 Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 04:21 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
· May 3

I think he just had a smelly cab ride...Tongue

Maybe he's about to market his own cologne. Uber Grimm unleash the wesen within

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Jody Mullis - 05-11-2015

As a Grimm I think that Kelly's death is the best thing that can happen to Nick. His mother was a Grimm warrior that has taken many Wessen heads and you know the saying, live by the sword. This time it was her head that was taken. Boy scout Nick of course howls out like a child when he finds her head in the box. Time to become a man Nick. He has been such a boy scout so far. What happen to the Grimms that inspired fear among the Wesen? Nick certainly is not one of them. Perhaps now he will be. Everything that has happen is all his fault too. Juliette is basically possessed by a powerful hexenbiest and her human side is all but dead. Kelly's death is all on him. It's time he stops being such a damn boy scout and become the Grimm of legend. Become the Grimm that strikes fear into the hearts of Wessen. If he doesn't kill Juliette I am done with this show.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Grimm Up North - 05-12-2015

"Hey Nick, your mom's come to stay"
"Cool - she can have the box room..." Undecided

RE: S4E21 - Headache - syscrash - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 11:36 AM)Grimm Up North Wrote: "Hey Nick, your mom's come to stay"
"Cool - she can have the box room..." Undecided

Might be a little soon don't you think. It is funny but maybe a little too soon.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Grimm Up North - 05-12-2015

On a more serious note, what has happened to this show? Where is the thoughtful and beautiful set design and location shots we got in the first couple of seasons? Where's the snappy, clever dialogue? The characters just seem to deliver exposition all the time, like they are filming a Star Wars prequel. I really miss moments like Nick and Monroe's dinner scene - stuff where they grew naturally as characters instead of just having the latest crisis happen to them.
I know that this is just an opinion, but I really feel I'm falling out of love with Grimm, and as fan from the first episode that makes me really sad.