Grimm Forum
S4E21 - Headache - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E21 - Headache (/Thread-S4E21-Headache)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

S4E21 - Headache - GrimmForum - 05-08-2015

Season 4 Episode 21
Headache

[Image: uM2dZN4l.jpg]

Air Date: May 8, 2015

Synopsis: While investigating a grisly murder, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) get closer to uncovering the identity of the serial killer while Wu's (Reggie Lee) life is put in grave danger. Having turned down Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) offer, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge. Elsewhere, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) makes a surprising return to Portland. Sasha Roiz and Claire Coffee also star. Nico Evers-Swinderll guest stars.

What did you all think of tonight's episode? Next week's the Season 4 Finale!

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Lou - 05-08-2015

Well, that was unexpected.
Glad Trubel is back.
But ......Damn.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Kathryn Wooten - 05-08-2015

I found the Renard possession very anti climatic..all of a sudden Renard tells everyone what is going on with him, but why didn't he do it sooner? so the entity was Jack hmmmm was he just testing the waters(pardon the pun) , when he attacked the 2 men??? why dress sometimes ( killing women) and not / or partial dress attacking men??? pajamas and bare feet.... I just thought there would be more like a exocism with windows breaking things flying about ... it was was a let down. I was saying to my self that's it?? for me I was truely disppointed ..not like I am disappointed any tiime sean rips open his shirt it just that it was tooo eazy to get rid of the killer, after so long building up the mystery to have it so quickly end like a fizzled fire works display. I also think maybe they the writer should not have told the audience what the Scooby doo gang was going to do to save Renard , maybe that would got more of a shock out of me ,than knowing what they was planning and everything went to plan..just too eazy ( I would have liked to have seen Renard/Jack escape and they had to find him...Jack threatens to kills Renard, Renard crawling up a wall, something , but at the end it didn't thrill me and it should have been wowed..and Why a young Adaline could figure out what happen to Sean off the top of her head , while Henriatta had to search a book?????
So now we have 3 of the spoilers happen and there are 2 to go
Renard was shot (multiple times ( rubber bullets)
Juliette is sleeping with the enemy (royals)
And 1 of 3 deaths happened Kelly Nick's mom..... What hasn't happened yet....there are rumored to be 2 more death ( could it be Juliette???) Becuse folks what Juliette let allow to happen not to mention she set the ball rolling to get Kelly back to Portland...you had a hand in Killing Nick's mom..there is no turning back they painted Juliette in a corner , that noting can redeem her... Nick I believe will kill Juliette.
and Monroe gets shot and is fighting for his life

RE: S4E21 - Headache - outlander - 05-08-2015

It NEEDS to be Juliette and it needs to be epic. I have hated that treacherous b___h since even before she was a Hexenbiest.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Frances - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 07:29 PM)Lou Wrote: Well, that was unexpected.
Glad Trubel is back.
But ......Damn.

Call me Pollyanna, but I'm hoping that was the head of the beast that Trubel lopped off made to look like Kelly with a Hexenbiest spell. I really hoped they would use Juliette's turning in to a Hexenbiest as a way for her to be more involved - not just be an onlooker. I'm not happy they went this route.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Kathryn Wooten - 05-09-2015

(05-08-2015, 08:14 PM)Frances Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 07:29 PM)Lou Wrote: Well, that was unexpected.
Glad Trubel is back.
But ......Damn.

Call me Pollyanna, but I'm hoping that was the head of the beast that Trubel lopped off made to look like Kelly with a Hexenbiest spell. I really hoped they would use Juliette's turning in to a Hexenbiest as a way for her to be more involved - not just be an onlooker. I'm not happy they went this route.
there is no redeeming qualities in Juliette anymore...the last straw for me not only she almost shot Monroe, She indirectly got her innocent neighbors slaughter ( haven't the royals ever heard of duck tape and rope/ or a lock room they didn't need to kill those folks yeeshhhhh) and Juliette set up Kelly for the ambush, she did nothing to stop her from getting butchered, they painted Juliette in a corner and the only way to get out of it is death.

One irritating person I need to talk about was Rosalee, I hope this hurt ( roselee Renard did not know what he was doing , why did you want to inflict pain upon him???? than if it does not work kill him ..get a grip Rosalee .. I am hoping she was still peeved off at Juliette and this was still the aftermath of her anger. I give Roselee a thumbs down in the episode

RE: S4E21 - Headache - David Haynie - 05-09-2015

I think Nick is going to kill Juliette. They've definitely set that up in the way they've painted her, and the previews for the next episode.

Kelly burkhardt s death was very jarring for me. First time I've ever considered not watching any longer. Nbc should have set that up better, the scene was unsettling.

(05-08-2015, 07:45 PM)outlander Wrote: It NEEDS to be Juliette and it needs to be epic. I have hated that treacherous b___h since even before she was a Hexenbiest.

Yup I hated her way back, when she was cheating/under the spell and doing Renard.

She needs to go.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - Grimmster123 - 05-09-2015

What a disappointing episode especially considering it was the penultimate one. They tried to spring all of these surprises on us but I could see each one coming from a mile away. Obviously the person with the boots was Trubel especially after Kenneth said it was just a kid yet they continued to hide her face from us. Second, I was hoping that the Jack the Ripper storyline would be a little more intense but once again Nick and the Scooby Squad were able to diffuse the situation with yet another potion. Not to mention that it has been obvious that Renard was Jack since he first showed up at least in my eyes. Lastly it was also pretty obvious that Nick's mom's head was in the box yet they had some dramatic lead up like it wasn't. In addition it seems as though all of sudden Diana has aged 5 years in a matter of a couple months which makes literally no sense. I really hope next week has some great cliffhangers.

RE: S4E21 - Headache - SvenJoli - 05-09-2015

[Image: whats-in-the-box.jpg]

RE: S4E21 - Headache - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 07:36 AM)David Haynie Wrote: I think Nick is going to kill Juliette. They've definitely set that up in the way they've painted her, and the previews for the next episode.

Kelly burkhardt s death was very jarring for me. First time I've ever considered not watching any longer. Nbc should have set that up better, the scene was unsettling.

(05-08-2015, 07:45 PM)outlander Wrote: It NEEDS to be Juliette and it needs to be epic. I have hated that treacherous b___h since even before she was a Hexenbiest.

Yup I hated her way back, when she was cheating/under the spell and doing Renard.

She needs to go.

As for Kelly's death. As I mentioned on another thread, the show runners didn't have much choice. Mary Mastantonio said in no uncertain terms that she was not interested in doing the show any longer. She must have meant it since she didn't even come back to film her characters last episode and they had to stage her 'death' off camera! Confused

Glad to see Truble is back. I think this has some interesting implications for S5. See S5 Speculation thread.

Juliette is now beyond the pale and beyond redemption. She helped kill Kelly, Rosalee and Monroe wouldn't cross the street to spit on her if she were on fire, Hank and Wu never cared all that much. She was just their partners' girlfriend and Adalind is terrified of her. So who can she convince that she wants to repent? Huh