Grimm Forum
Hello Everybody ! - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hello Everybody ! (/Thread-Hello-Everybody)

Hello Everybody ! - Amandine Meunier - 05-12-2013

Hello Smile

My name's Amandine, I live in Paris and i study Chinese. I'm 21 (almost 22 but don't want to think about it :/).
I discovered Grimm by complete chance and watched the first episode on a plane... and LOVE it !

So when I finally arrived home I continued to watch it, and I'm still doing.
I think I'll find a nice community here to talk about this show because here only one of my friend like it, so I feel frustrated Wink

I hope this show will last as long as possible.

I hope I won't be annoying !
Feel free to ask me anything Smile

RE: Hello Everybody ! - GrimmForum - 05-12-2013

Hi Amandine, Welcome to Grimm Forum!

It's great to have a member at our Forum from France, and I love the fact that Grimm is bringing people around the world together.

I'm excited to hear more from you and I'm looking forward to your posts Smile

That's cool that you're studying Chinese. I took a course on China in College, and I was fasciated by Chinese culture after that. However, I took a Chinese language course, and I wasn't very good at it :p. I've visited Hong Kong once and it was a really amazing bustling city. I'd like to visit Mainland China one day.

RE: Hello Everybody ! - FräuleinWunderlich - 05-12-2013

Salut Amandine and welcome to the forum!
You from Paris?!? That´s cool.
I had a few years french in school, but forget the most of it.This has shown terrifying last year in my france holiday Big Grin

I know how it is, when you got nobody to discuss. Or just 1 or 2 people. Smile
And be annoying is not a theme here. Everyone here is very patient.Even if you talk totally bullshit that is hard to understand. I speak form personal experience. Big Grin

RE: Hello Everybody ! - Amandine Meunier - 05-12-2013

(05-12-2013, 04:41 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: Hi Amandine, Welcome to Grimm Forum!

It's great to have a member at our Forum from France, and I love the fact that Grimm is bringing people around the world together.

I'm excited to hear more from you and I'm looking forward to your posts Smile

That's cool that you're studying Chinese. I took a course on China in College, and I was fasciated by Chinese culture after that. However, I took a Chinese language course, and I wasn't very good at it :p. I've visited Hong Kong once and it was a really amazing bustling city. I'd like to visit Mainland China one day.

I'm so glad to meet someone who's interested in Chinese culture too ! I've been to Hong Kong too and I'm planning a trip to Taiwan or Mainland China as soon as possible. I'll try to post "interesting" things everywhere I can but I'm quite shy so maybe you won't see a lot of me Wink

Thank you for your warm welcome !

(05-12-2013, 05:46 AM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: Salut Amandine and welcome to the forum!
You from Paris?!? That´s cool.
I had a few years french in school, but forget the most of it.This has shown terrifying last year in my france holiday Big Grin

I know how it is, when you got nobody to discuss. Or just 1 or 2 people. Smile
And be annoying is not a theme here. Everyone here is very patient.Even if you talk totally bullshit that is hard to understand. I speak form personal experience. Big Grin

Noted. I'll try to be as interesting as I can Wink
Oh ! You came last year ? When ? How long did you stay ? What did you like the most ? (sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions >.<)

RE: Hello Everybody ! - Jodiann - 05-12-2013

Welcome!! Smile

I am new here too so lets be the shy persons together

RE: Hello Everybody ! - the-epic-prince - 05-12-2013

Hey! Welcome to the Grimm Forums I'm glad you're here.

RE: Hello Everybody ! - FräuleinWunderlich - 05-13-2013

(05-12-2013, 06:10 AM)Amandine Meunier Wrote: Noted. I'll try to be as interesting as I can Wink
Oh ! You came last year ? When ? How long did you stay ? What did you like the most ? (sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions >.<)

Jup driving with the car from Berlin right across the netherlands to the normandie. Looking cows Big Grin I was stay for 14 days and it was so funny because we underrated the mountains. I was so supriesed that all the people I met were so friendly. In Germany the people think that the French didn´t like us. But each villiage and every town I visit everyone was talking,helping and showing us things. And I loved the old buildings in the towns. It really looks like in the films from hollywood if they show France.

RE: Hello Everybody ! - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-13-2013

Welcome ! Nice to see another european -I'm going to visit France soon and my french is really bad Blush

RE: Hello Everybody ! - pale boy - 05-13-2013

Welcome and salutations, Amandine.

It's always great to have another fellow fan around.
Smile

RE: Hello Everybody ! - Martyr - 05-14-2013

Hello