Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker (/Thread-Spoilers-4x16-Heartbreaker)

Pages: 1 2 3

Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - Gretel Hanselsister - 01-22-2015

4x15 "Heartbreaker"

Air Date:
April 3, 2015

Title:
"Heartbreaker"

Synopsis:

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - SpoiltOne - 03-14-2015

NBC Press Release for Heartbreaker:

Link:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/nbc-various-shows-upcoming-episode.html

Quote:"HEARTBREAKER"

04/03/2015 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : THE TALE OF THE FROG PRINCE GETS A DEADLY TWIST - LEAH RENEE AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - A cyclist's homicide introduces Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) to a Wesen with a tragic fatal touch. Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee) learn the Royals have stepped up their efforts to find their child, and another member of the Royal family (guest star Nico Evers-Swindell) is introduced. Meanwhile, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) ponders the idea of embracing what she's become as opposed to fighting it. Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - Grimmster123 - 03-17-2015

Looking forward to this one, It's been awhile since the creators took on such a popular fairytale. I just naturally assumed that they had run out of traditionally fairytales to do but here we go with The Frog Prince.

For those of you who don't know The Frog Prince, A princess loses her golden ball in a pond and a frog offers to get it for her if she agrees to love him and take him home with her. She agrees and he dives down and gets the ball for her. She runs away and he follows her all the way to the castle and eventually lets him in. They share a kiss and he turns back into a handsome Prince and they live happily ever after.

My guess is that maybe you have a frog wesen that accidentally kills everyone that he falls in love with when he kisses them for the first time. That could be an interesting twist but we'll see what happens.

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - Elkhound - 03-17-2015

I think they should do "Puss in Boots"; we'd get Klausreich who was actually a nice person.

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - aboutnici - 03-29-2015

Did anyone see this Promo!

Why is Juliette laughing at Nick and why is the new Royal beating up Sean!

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - Hexenadler - 03-29-2015

Context is everything in moments like these, but Juliette seems actually bewildered by the fact Nick's refusing to give up on her. Why? Wouldn't she know better by this point? I suspect the bit where Juliette laughs in Nick's face is an editing gimmick, but if it isn't, I couldn't imagine her doing anything much more hurtful. Maybe we're seeing the more manipulative aspects of Juliette's Hexenbiest persona "testing" Nick, just to find out how committed he really is?

Even if we assume Juliette IS becoming more like Adalind in temperament, I can't see why she'd outright reject Nick. I'm sure even the most self-centered part of her has to say to itself, "Wait a minute, I'm a Hexenbiest with a f***ing GRIMM for a boyfriend who still believes he loves me. Is it really a good idea to cut this guy off when I could use him?"

At any rate, you can tell from how Nick turns away that he's been stung, badly. Here's hoping Juliette has enough of her old self left to apologize.

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - syscrash - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 11:15 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: Even if we assume Juliette IS becoming more like Adalind in temperament, I can't see why she'd outright reject Nick. I'm sure even the most self-centered part of her has to say to itself, "Wait a minute, I'm a Hexenbiest with a f***ing GRIMM for a boyfriend who still believes he loves me. Is it really a good idea to cut this guy off when I could use him?"

Except Nick does not see her that way. And that is the problem If Nick would approach this like Sean and deal with what it means for Juliette to be a hexenbiest. Their would be less problems. Then N and J could work on their relationship.

I would like to speculate when Juliette laughs at Nick. It is just before she woges and kisses Nick. Nick regains conscious in the middle of the kiss.
Another speculation is. Just like Adalind told Sean show me what you can't show her during the obsession period. Kenneth will tell Juliette show me what you can't show Nick. This is because royals seem to have things for hexenbiest. I think it is the control that hexenbist can have over people.

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - ANamelessWesen - 03-29-2015

Their relationship should begin to mend in this episode, I don't want the writers to make Juliette go down the path of a true monster.

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - OtterMommy - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 03:54 PM)ANamelessWesen Wrote: Their relationship should begin to mend in this episode, I don't want the writers to make Juliette go down the path of a true monster.

We're at the tail end of the season...I don't think we'll see any relationship mending until season 5. If anything, it is just going to get worse for Nick....

RE: Spoilers: 4x16 Heartbreaker - Elkhound - 03-30-2015

(03-29-2015, 04:49 PM)OtterMommy Wrote: We're at the tail end of the season...I don't think we'll see any relationship mending until season 5. If anything, it is just going to get worse for Nick....

I can't remember who it was, but there was a highly successful novelist who said, "I take my main character and make the absolutely worst thing happen to him that I can imagine, and go on from there."