Grimm Forum
4x02 "Octopus Head" - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: 4x02 "Octopus Head" (/Thread-4x02-Octopus-Head)

4x02 "Octopus Head" - pale boy - 07-27-2014

4x02 "Octopus Head"

Air Date:

Title:
"Octopus Head"
[source]

Synopsis:

Promo:

Other Spoilers
New Wesen

Pictures:

Misc:
Thanks to Hyndara for posting about the title in the spoilers forum and wfmyers1207 for wesen tip!

RE: 4x02 "Octopus Head" - Hyndara - 10-08-2014

With tahnks to GrimmWiki:

Synopsis:
Quote:Octopus Head

AN UNFORGETTABLE WESEN CONTINUES HIS PATH OF DESTRUCTION AS HE SETS HIS SIGHTS ON TRUBEL -- ELIZABETH RODRIGUEZ, LOUISE LOMBARD, ALEXIS DENISOF AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR -- As Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) turn their attention to a string of attacks where victims are left without their memories, Nick weighs whether or not he should regain his Grimm abilities. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) joins the investigation and puts herself in harms way. ?In Vienna, Adalind (Claire Coffee) is being held captive and learns that she is more connected than ever to Nick. Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) continues to fight for his life as a mysterious visitor (guest star Louise Lombard) arrives to help him. ?Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star. Phillip Anthony Rodriguez and Brian Letscher also guest star.

RE: 4x02 "Octopus Head" - Gretel Hanselsister - 10-08-2014

Thank you!
Here is what I read:

(10-08-2014, 01:52 AM)Hyndara Wrote: In Vienna, Adalind (Claire Coffee) is being held captive and learns that she is more connected than ever to Nick.

OK, definitely pregnant! *oh noooooo!*

(10-08-2014, 01:52 AM)Hyndara Wrote: Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) continues to fight for his life as a mysterious visitor (guest star Louise Lombard) arrives to help him.

His mother shows up and donates blood.

(10-08-2014, 03:51 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: Thank you!
Here is what I read:

(10-08-2014, 01:52 AM)Hyndara Wrote: In Vienna, Adalind (Claire Coffee) is being held captive and learns that she is more connected than ever to Nick.

If so the writers shoot themselves in the feet once more. How old is the Hexenbaby now? Because as far as I know women cannot become pregnant within a few days/weeks after giving birth. Even close siblings have at least a timespace between the older one is born and the younger one was ... uhm created ... sort of.

RE: 4x02 "Octopus Head" - Gretel Hanselsister - 10-08-2014

Absolutely possible. Some women believe, breast-feeding prevents from getting pregnant, an error with consequences. There are siblings with 11 or even 10 months of age difference.

Back to the topic, I don't believe Adalind is pregnant again. This would be incredibly lame. I do fear it though.

RE: 4x02 "Octopus Head" - Altered Realtity - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 09:10 AM)Hyndara Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 03:51 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: Thank you!
Here is what I read:

If so the writers shoot themselves in the feet once more. How old is the Hexenbaby now? Because as far as I know women cannot become pregnant within a few days/weeks after giving birth. Even close siblings have at least a timespace between the older one is born and the younger one was ... uhm created ... sort of.

Not that I would like the idea of this story line (I really, really hope it doesn't go this way), but technically women can become pregnant again almost immediately. It just depends on how quickly the woman's cycle returns and how short the cycle is (28 days is only an average, not guaranteed). It's less likely if they are breastfeeding, Growing up I knew of a few families with children born 9 months apart.

(10-08-2014, 09:32 AM)Altered Realtity Wrote: Not that I would like the idea of this story line (I really, really hope it doesn't go this way), but technically women can become pregnant again almost immediately. It just depends on how quickly the woman's cycle returns and how short the cycle is (28 days is only an average, not guaranteed). It's less likely if they are breastfeeding, Growing up I knew of a few families with children born 9 months apart.

At least there HAS to be a month between birth and the new pregnancy.
I know that too, three of my five siblings have been born each only 11 months apart - well, okay, my sister was a premature infant so there was a little more time between her and the older brother. Between her and the younger brother were 11 months and unless it's a prematury that's the shortest term between two babies as far as I know. But I'm not an expert, I don't have kids on my own, only five siblings, 14 nephews and nieces and three grandnieces.

RE: 4x02 "Octopus Head" - wfmyers1207 - 10-08-2014

@gretel. In the shows timeline it was about 3 weeks between the birth of LBB and Adalind's little stunt with Nick. In "Synchronicity" she told Juliette that LBB was 10 days old. I think it was maybe a couple of weeks after that she raped Nick. Her being pregnant again is biologically possible, but pushing things.

Since she took a part of who Nick is, I think what she did to Nick formed some type of psychic bond between them. Now that would be awkward to say the least!Big Grin

Also Louise Lombard is only 3 years older than Sasha Roiz. So, her being Renard's mother doesn't seem likely. Of course they could age her with a little make-up. So it is still possible.

RE: 4x02 "Octopus Head" - J73 - 10-25-2014

SHe's a Hexenbeist so anything is possible :S