Grimm Forum
BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz (/Thread-BTS-Shot-Sasha-Roiz)

Pages: 1 2

BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - Hyndara - 07-26-2014

Came in yesterday but I somehow forgot to post it here. Looks like the Captain is at least still ... bloody:

[Image: BtaUk9mCAAEDpsW_zps0512bf2f.jpg]

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - Starfury - 07-26-2014

Damn, you have to give credit to those back room boys and girls in the technical departments, they do an absolutely awesome job at giving the actors everything they need to sell a scene.

Can I take a moment to thank all the production staff for all the hard work they do because without them we wouldn't get the show we all know and love. Smile

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - speakeasy - 07-27-2014

O, Captain, my Captain, you look like you just went ten rounds with a Siegbaste.

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - Starfury - 07-27-2014

Or what I looked like after a car accident I was involved in Undecided

Hope you made a full and speedy recovery, Starfury. Just noticed I spelled Siegbarste wrong, darn. Anyway, it seems Renard is going to make some kind of a recovery himself; hearing and reading some mysterious remarks about the nature of it. Exclamation

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - Starfury - 07-27-2014

Eventually got over it, fortunately I have zero memory of the incident to this day, put that down to the massive head trauma, probably also explains my miserable disposition Tongue.

I am glad Renard looks like he is going to recover from the triple shot to the chest. I do have some questions about this, especially given the shot placements. I would have thought he had a perforated lower intestine from the first shot to the lower abdominal quadrant, a right punctured lung at the very least from shot number two, with possible rib splinters shearing away and possibly puncturing other organs in the vicinity. And the final shot, high and to the left again a shot that probably shattering ribs and puncturing the left lung, that amount of trauma to 3 major organs would normally kill someone in a fairly short amount of time, dependent on the extent of the injuries anywhere from 2-3 minutes to 30 minutes, I know Trubel called relatively soon after the shooting, the only possible saving grace is the gunman was using a silencer with subsonic bullets out of what looked like a Glock 22 as heard from the sound of the shots, it really isn't much of a saving grace as the shooter was probably at most 20 feet away for the first shot and walked towards the door as he fired off the next two rounds (one side note the three shots were terribly grouped, I know the gunman was walking towards his target but still law enforcement officers are trained to try and maintain a tight cluster and those shots certainly do not meet that criteria) . Say it took at most a minute for the confrontation between Trubel and Weston Steward to play out, another 30 seconds for her to get to a phone and call 911 and average first responder response time, after looking up some stats appears to be 6.5 minutes in Portland, making a grand total of somewhere between 8 to 9 minutes from shooting to someone getting any kind of medical treatment to Renard. I'd say a normal person would have to be dead or close to it, so I can only surmise that either his Hexenbiest or Royal lineage is to explain for his survival. Of course if anyone can correct any assumptions I have made please do so as more accurate information will help me to postulate a better theory for his survival Big Grin

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - pale boy - 07-27-2014

My running theory of the moment is that Renard will survive due to some sort of Zauberbiest power or ability. He did start woging out after his injuries, so it could be a plausible solution. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Renard's mom is coming to Portland and I think she will have to conjure up a dangerous potion or hex to save her son's life because as Starfury was saying, any one of those gunshots could be fatal, let alone three of them. There have been subtle suggestions of something unusual being involved in his recovery. Just wild speculation, but I think he will be dramatically different and will probably be more powerful.

I just hope he doesn't walk around looking like an old zauberbiest all the time, because even Sasha doesn't look good like that.

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - pale boy - 07-27-2014

@speakeasy -- the zauberbiest/hexenbiest look is never in season.

RE: BTS Shot Sasha Roiz - speakeasy - 07-28-2014

Good point there, pale boy. Thinking about it, going down the list, that statement could be made about most wesen. Big Grin