Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 12:41 AM)Tara Wrote: I hate that topic. Nick and Adalind. She raped him and now a few want the two together as Nadalind? That is stupid.
Why should Baby Kelly be a bad wesen?

If Grimm were once wesen, Kelly could be that wesen and it would fit with the current show theme of where wesen and grimms come from.

This is the kind of thing grimms could be hiding and grimms avoided marrying wesen 2k years for what reason?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 12:29 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: I get all that Izzy, I was merely saying to dispute the facts presented by the writers on record is ridiculous. It's the vague stuff open to different interpretation that we can debate on. But when something is presented as a fact, like Kelly's paternity then someone comes and says Kelly is not Nick's kid it's plain ridiculous.
I get the need to flex the intellectual muscles but this paternity issue isn't something you can argue circles around. Kelly is Nick's kid, it is what it is.

Out of curiosity where was it concretely stated that Nick is Kelly's biological father? I easily may have missed that. Did they mention a DNA test somewhere? If so I would agree with your assertion. But lying and deceit are tools of the lawyer and hexenbiest trade.

Adalind telling Nick this is your baby is not the same as it actually being his. And questioning that is not incongruent with how her character has been portrayed nor the relationship.

(03-20-2017, 01:06 AM)izzy Wrote: Out of curiosity where was it concretely stated that Nick is Kelly's biological father? I easily may have missed that. Did they mention a DNA test somewhere? If so I would agree with your assertion. But lying and deceit are tools of the lawyer and hexenbiest trade.

Adalind telling Nick this is your baby is not the same as it actually being his. And questioning that is not incongruent with how her character has been portrayed nor the relationship.

Adalind knows Nick is the father and that the point and the writers let us hear her thoughts. IMO no women would want to live with Nick if they did not have kids with them for their safety. Eve did not want to live with him for the same reason. Nick's dad died leaving his son for his safety.

My understanding you have a low opinion of Nick yet you think women would be rushing to be trapped in the fome?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Grimmbiest11 - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 01:06 AM)izzy Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 12:29 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: I get all that Izzy, I was merely saying to dispute the facts presented by the writers on record is ridiculous. It's the vague stuff open to different interpretation that we can debate on. But when something is presented as a fact, like Kelly's paternity then someone comes and says Kelly is not Nick's kid it's plain ridiculous.
I get the need to flex the intellectual muscles but this paternity issue isn't something you can argue circles around. Kelly is Nick's kid, it is what it is.

Out of curiosity where was it concretely stated that Nick is Kelly's biological father? I easily may have missed that. Did they mention a DNA test somewhere? If so I would agree with your assertion. But lying and deceit are tools of the lawyer and hexenbiest trade.

http://www.mytakeontv.com/2015/12/11/claire-coffee-spills-the-tea-on-grimm-s5/
This is the interview Claire gave. She says the writers told her they were writing her pregnancy in the storyline and kid was going to be Nick's kid.
I will also get other interviews for you if this doesn't suffice

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 02:59 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 01:06 AM)izzy Wrote:

http://www.mytakeontv.com/2015/12/11/claire-coffee-spills-the-tea-on-grimm-s5/
This is the interview Claire gave. She says the writers told her they were writing her pregnancy in the storyline and kid was going to be Nick's kid.
I will also get other interviews for you if this doesn't suffice

What makes that any any truer than the other teasers and statements cast members and the creative team have made?

That is a major issue with these people. Look at the big hoopla Claire herself made not so long ago when she released part of her script.

(03-20-2017, 04:36 AM)irukandji Wrote: That doesn't make it any truer than the other teasers and statements cast members and the creative team have made. That is a major issue with these people. Look at the big hoopla Claire herself made not so long ago when she released part of her script.

There can always be surprises but Claire script pieces and behind pictures have been accurate so far. She is the one who said we would have a lot of WOW stories for example. G&K does and other cast members likes "confuse" viewers and of course Claire could do that to. In last two shows it much more likely to find out secrets about Grimms so any Kelly surprise is likely to about that.

(03-20-2017, 04:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 04:36 AM)irukandji Wrote: That doesn't make it any truer than the other teasers and statements cast members and the creative team have made. That is a major issue with these people. Look at the big hoopla Claire herself made not so long ago when she released part of her script.

There can always be surprises but Claire script pieces and behind pictures have been accurate so far. She is the one who said we would have a lot of WOW stories for example. G&K does and other cast members likes "confuse" viewers and of course claire could do that to. In last two shows it much more likely to find out secret about Grimms so any Kelly surprise is likely to about that.

Claire was the one who released her script and got everybody talking about Eve trying to get back with Nick. To further complicate things, there were rumors of a love triangle. Then Bitsie states Adalind, Diana and Eve will be tied together intimately. We also had the infamous Juliette is dead lies that were presented.

Claire is no more truthful than any of them because she wasn't allowed to be.

There's also the fact that by leaving the issue of Kelly's paternity open and not a concrete fact of the series, the creative team could have changed that storyline in the future if they so chose.

(03-20-2017, 04:51 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 04:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

There can always be surprises but Claire script pieces and behind pictures have been accurate so far. She is the one who said we would have a lot of WOW stories for example. G&K does and other cast members likes "confuse" viewers and of course claire could do that to. In last two shows it much more likely to find out secret about Grimms so any Kelly surprise is likely to about that.

Claire was the one who released her script and got everybody talking about Eve trying to get back with Nick. To further complicate things, there were rumors of a love triangle. Then Bitsie states Adalind, Diana and Eve will be tied together intimately. We also had the infamous Juliette is dead lies that were presented.

Claire is no more truthful than any of them because she wasn't allowed to be.

There's also the fact that by leaving the issue of Kelly's paternity open and not a concrete fact of the series, the creative team could have changed that storyline in the future if they so chose.

Her script was correct. People misinterpreted it.

G&K leaves everything open! They hate rules that cannot be changed because "changing the rules is what is fun" in Grimm for G&K.

(03-20-2017, 05:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: G&K leaves everything open! They hate rules that cannot be changed because "changing the rules is what is fun" in Grimm for G&K.

Right. So who can believe anything the actors state?

(03-20-2017, 05:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Her script was correct. People misinterpreted it.

Certainly they did. But that's not the public's fault. It's the actor who knows good and well that that little piece of the script could be misinterpreted.

(03-20-2017, 05:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: Certainly they did. But that's not the public's fault. It's the actor who knows good and well that that little piece of the script could be misinterpreted.

Do you think they would make Wil Traval look like Adalind just annoy someone like me?