Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-26-2017

I'm always amazed that people have such strong preferences. I'm curious to see how it turns out, but don't favor either over the other.

And the description of the ending as bittersweet makes me wonder if it might turn out to be neither. With Adalind and Eve set to work together in upcoming episodes, I can imagine an ending where they both go down fighting and Adalind asks Nick and Sean to promise they won't separate her children, resulting in an epilogue where years later Diana and Kelly are visiting their mom's grave while Nick and Sean are standing behind them talking about where the kids want them all to go next weekend.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 02-26-2017

(02-25-2017, 11:51 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: I'm fed up with the subject "Nadalind" Nadalind here...Nadalind there... ugh. I really don't like it, anymore. Please, don't get me wrong – I like Adalind actually.

Later on an other side there was a comment like: Juliette/Eve should not dare to take the man (Nick) of Adalind - What? Huh? The comment has so much annoyed me -.- I was shortly think to write something but I decide to ignored that comment.

It has something to do with the "I love you" which was way too early and since then I don't buy the Nadalind ship anymore. Sorry but for me it was not believable. But everyone have a differently taste to something like that. As I like to say let the other fans ship what they want to ship - and ship what you like to ship.

I like both character. If it is Juliette or Adalind Smile but I still prefer Juliette.

I do not know the endgame and more than one character can die or be turned into something that cannot be shipped. We only have a few weeks left in the characters lives in the show. The shows name is Grimm so I am not sure what this has to do with shipping.

(02-25-2017, 11:42 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: [Bonoparte threatened Adalinds Children lives and in which in turn caused Adalind to move in with Renard. Renard had no say neither did Nick. So your point is pretty much mute. The only reason Adalind moved in with Renard is because of Bonoparte. Once again neither Renard or Nick had any sway in that decision.

Nick Turned into Sean to clear his name of murder. It had nothing to do with getting Adalind and Kelly back. If the spell wore off when it was suppose to Nick and Renard would have never even had a conversation about Adalind and the kids. Renard also told Nick he wanted Diana but who has Diana? Adalind has Diana with Renard getting weekends. Neither Renard or Nick controls Adalind when it comes to the kids.

Sean continued to pressure Adalind to stay with him from 601 to 603 with the law behind him.

Renard controls Diana schedule. He can see her any night or day. Both Adalind and Nick do not want Diana to be angry. Nick wants his son at the fome every night. The fathers of Adalind children are two powerful men with strong views about their children who are used to using force to get what they want. Adalind has never won a fight in this show. Juliette/Eve is a powerful woman that has won fight after fight in this show and Nick and Sean cannot push her around.

In Bad Night, Nick say 8 times he wanted baby Kelly back. When Nick went on TV he had Sean resign being mayor which is well beyond getting Nick's name clear.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Trust_Me_Knot
Hank, Wu, and Adalind meet with everyone at the spice shop to discuss what happened at the courthouse. Nick tells Adalind she is going to have to move back in with Renard and Adalind is competently against the idea. Nick tells her,602-Renard makes call to find Nick "He's coming after me. And if you don't go back, he's gonna be coming after both of us."

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 02-26-2017

I don't get why people think Adalind will die or sacrifice herself. She isn't even in the whole stick/Mirror/Cloth mess. Sean, Nick, Eve, Diana, Rosalee, Monroe, Hank and Wu are the only ones looking into it or connected to it. If any parent is going to sacrifice anything for Diana it would be Sean. Between Nick and Adalind I am pretty sure Nick has a higher chance of dying.

I just really want to know people thought process on here.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:14 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't get why people think Adalind will die or sacrifice herself. She isn't even in the whole stick/Mirror/Cloth mess. Sean, Nick, Eve, Diana, Rosalee, Monroe, Hank and Wu are the only ones looking into it or connected to it. If any parent is going to sacrifice anything for Diana it would be Sean. Between Nick and Adalind I am pretty sure Nick has a higher chance of dying.

If Sean is not with Diana when/if the mirror monster attacks Diana, Adalind could be sucked into the mirror and die. Adalind has never won a major fight on the show. Nick can get the stick if he knows he is endangered.

My view is not below but a common one is.
Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely
http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2017/02/will_someone_die_in_the_grimm.html

highest to lowest

Juliette/Eve
Sean
Drew
Adalind
Rosalee
Monroe
Hank
Nick the safest based on the article.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 01:27 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I'm always amazed that people have such strong preferences. I'm curious to see how it turns out, but don't favor either over the other.

And the description of the ending as bittersweet makes me wonder if it might turn out to be neither. With Adalind and Eve set to work together in upcoming episodes, I can imagine an ending where they both go down fighting and Adalind asks Nick and Sean to promise they won't separate her children, resulting in an epilogue where years later Diana and Kelly are visiting their mom's grave while Nick and Sean are standing behind them talking about where the kids want them all to go next weekend.
Me too. I’ve never understood why one’s achievement is considered causing the other’s loss or one to be more deserving than the other.

(02-26-2017, 04:14 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't get why people think Adalind will die or sacrifice herself. She isn't even in the whole stick/Mirror/Cloth mess. Sean, Nick, Eve, Diana, Rosalee, Monroe, Hank and Wu are the only ones looking into it or connected to it. If any parent is going to sacrifice anything for Diana it would be Sean. Between Nick and Adalind I am pretty sure Nick has a higher chance of dying.

Adalind appears to be completely out of the loop, but there’s always a chance G&K will play it that Nick kept Adalind up to date off screen. Either way, it’s probably more likely that Adalind will die than Nick with something similar to FitC’s speculation: “…resulting in an epilogue where years later Diana and Kelly are visiting their mom's grave while Nick and Sean are standing behind them talking about where the kids want them all to go next weekend.”

Nick and Renard have always benefited from using and/or the sacrifices Adalind and Juliette have made for their benefit. I’d love to see the finale change that, but not expecting it.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-26-2017

It's a bang for the buck thing. Nick and Sean co-parenting Diana and Kelly as a brother and sister is the biggest single load of irony I can imagine.

Also, you're right that the other characters you named are more likely choices. That in itself is a reason to think it could happen.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Kwu9888 - 02-26-2017

Sean and Nick co-parenting not so sure, since they can't seem to agree on much of anything, I think one of them would end up dead before too long

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 02-26-2017

All I am going to say is I am 100% positive Adalind doesn't die in the Finale. I would bet all my money on it. The story hasn't lead us to believe she would die or that she will even see the monster.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 02-26-2017

The good thing is that Adalind saw that Nick wanted her even being human while Sean are reject and fix them as you can.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - jsgrimm45 - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 07:28 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: All I am going to say is I am 100% positive Adalind doesn't die in the Finale. I would bet all my money on it. The story hasn't lead us to believe she would die or that she will even see the monster.
We can agree here but I do think Eve will. How about you? Reasons one Nick and Adalind will raise both children something will happen with the big bad that changes Diana, could be that Nick not Sean comes to her aid and defends her while Eve takes on the hard choice. That said a counterpoint to my own view if Adalind is killed than Nick and now Juliette will raise Kelly and Sean will raise Diana. How do you see this?

Now will Sean stay in touch yes but it will be his choice something he never gave Adalind.