Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 09:32 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It's not my intention to be critical of the show because of the ways it doesn't reflect the realities of life and politics in Portland. We actually love the show here. These little bits of unreality are just things that make us laugh. Like Lucien telling Renard that becoming mayor would make him the most powerful man in Portland. That was funnier than any gag I've ever seen on Portlandia.

http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2016/05/grimm_is_off_this_week_so_lets.html#incart_most-read_entertainment_article

Hey Face. Liked the link, some of the questions/comments there were really funny. Big Grin Thanks again.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Scully1987 - 02-25-2017

It's nice that Nick calling „Eve“ Juliette again <3 So it's seems as Juliette is back again Smile at least I hope so and I would be so glad over it. And now I just hope Nick and Juliette will find a way back to each other.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-25-2017

Don't think so. Nick said "Juliette" because Eve's been acting very Juliette-like since the stick. Then as he sat in Eve's room and replayed his past with Juliette, and all the reasons it's better for everyone - including Juliette - if Juliette stays "dead."

Bitsie said there'd be a triangle that was barely a triangle. I think that triangle was totally inside Nick's head and we just saw it resolve itself.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 02-25-2017

I think Eve in the hospital and Nick remembering why they separated. Is only making the triangle wirse. The things he remembers supports feels of guilt. His mom died and he blamed Juliette. But he cared so much he could not kill her. They last thing he remembered was holding Juliette dying body. I would say he was thinking what was except it started with calling her Juliette. Was it the writers providing closure, maybe. They do have strange ways of making a point. Next episode will tell.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-25-2017

The thing is, Nick appeared to not experience any of these feelings about Eve after his initial period of doubt about the whole idea of Eve. There was never going to be a triangle with Eve the hardass killer hexenbiest. So if sitting in that chair and having all those flashbacks about Juliette was him deciding that he's not going to think about Eve that way anymore, that's the stake through the heart of any triangle.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 02-25-2017

I am fine with Juilette and Nick getting back together only if the issue of Juilettes betrayal is addressed in its entirety. No sugar coding of any kind. No blaming the Hexenbiest spirit, no saying it was Juilette not Eve bull, no him blaming himself for what happened.

Adalind can do better than Nick. Not that Nick is bad material but if they don't work out she will be fine. She is beautiful, smart and have a booming career. She is also still young.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 08:00 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I am fine with Juilette and Nick getting back together only if the issue of Juilettes betrayal is addressed in its entirety. No sugar coding of any kind. No blaming the Hexenbiest spirit, no saying it was Juilette not Eve bull, no him blaming himself for what happened.

Adalind can do better than Nick. Not that Nick is bad material but if they don't work out she will be fine. She is beautiful, smart and have a booming career. She is also still young.

Adalind has 3 choices Nick or Renard or being a full time babysitting for both men and she cannot date other men. She cannot even work and Nick does not want his son at Renard's. Soon Sean maybe banning Diana from the fome. Both fathers have very strong views about their own children.

Nicholas White are you assuming Adalind will be giving up both children to their fathers?

I am sure she will never give up Kelly. Diana is a different case. She never had Diana. Diana is with Adalind because Diana wants to be with Adalind. The minute Diana not long want to be there she will move to the next place.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 08:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:00 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I am fine with Juilette and Nick getting back together only if the issue of Juilettes betrayal is addressed in its entirety. No sugar coding of any kind. No blaming the Hexenbiest spirit, no saying it was Juilette not Eve bull, no him blaming himself for what happened.

Adalind has 3 choices Nick or Renard or being a full time babysitting for both men and she cannot date other men. She cannot even work and Nick does not want his son at Renard's. Soon Sean maybe banning Diana from the fome. Both fathers have very strong views about their own children.

Nicholas White are you assuming Adalind will be giving up both children to their fathers?

Adalind currently works for a law firm. Adalind doesn't need to be in a relationship with either of them to raise her kids. We live in the 21st century where parents can raise kids without being in any sort of a relationship or living together.

The kids spend 90% of their time with Adalind anyway. Adalind have more than the choices you named. You make it seem like Renard and Nick have more say than Adalind when it comes to the kids when it has already been proven that they don't. If Adalind wanted to pack up and take Kelly with her to Renards, she could as she has already done it. If Adalind wanted to take Diana to the Fome she could as she has already done it. Only thing Nick and Renard could ask for is visitation rights.

You are right she could take Kelly to Sean's without a problem. Other then Nick would through a fit. Keeping Diana from Sean she has two problems. As Sean's has shown He can make Adalind stay with him. Second if Diana wanted to go to her dad. She would go to her dad. I know I would not want to be Adalind and tell Diana no.