Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 10:30 AM)Circe27 Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 10:05 AM)Loona Wrote: Is Kelly really Nicks son? I'm just asking. The Sex between Nick and Adalind who looked like Juliette was in season 3 and Kelly was born in season 5 and the Biest Fight was almost at the end of season 4 and Adalind didn't really show the Baby belly...

Yes he is. It was end of season 3 when she conceived and season 4 picked up that same day. She had the baby in the premiere of season 5. Someone did the timeline and figured out it was enough time just that Adalind didn't figure out she was pregnant until she was further along.

Biest fight is in show 413 (middle of season) "Trial by Fire" and Adalind finds out she is pregnant within 24 hours. Adalind was wearing big coats for a while already since the actress was pregnant. I calculated an estimated time when Claire would have conceived her own son then and it was during filming the show where Nick was having the headache with Adalind and she was in a prison in Europe. Some think that is when baby Kelly was conceived. IMO Claire's husband is a better math student than G&K since Rosalee is pregnant like 10 months and not showing in "The End" based on the timeline.

Another point is adult Kelly is a grimm and Adalind does not know any other male grimms and he looks very much like Nick.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Devegs - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 10:27 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Kelly's paternity has never been in question, not once since Adalind found out she was pregnant...
The writers simply wanted Nick as Kelly's father, end of story. Kelly's existence also played a big part in turning Juliette into bitter, vengeful Hexenette, that couldn't have worked if Kelly turned out not to be Nick's.

Yep. Kelly can only be Nick's son based on all we were presented with in Grimm.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 05-04-2017

I think Nick would also have defendend a Adalind pregnant, he is not a cold- blooded killer. If Juliette had continue with the murderous ire, Nick might have been between the two "Hexenbiest". To prevent something worse from happening.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Devegs - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 12:33 PM)brandon Wrote: I think Nick would also have defendend a Adalind pregnant, he is not a cold- blooded killer. If Juliette had continue with the murderous ire, Nick might have been between the two "Hexenbiest". To prevent something worse from happening.

I agree. Nick would have defended any pregnant woman as well. However, Adallind's pregnancy was also used to push Juliette over the edge, just like Kenneth framed it. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for Juliette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Circe27 - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 11:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 10:05 AM)Loona Wrote: Is Kelly really Nicks son? I'm just asking. The Sex between Nick and Adalind who looked like Juliette was in season 3 and Kelly was born in season 5 and the Biest Fight was almost at the end of season 4 and Adalind didn't really show the Baby belly...

Yes he is. It was end of season 3 when she conceived and season 4 picked up that same day. She had the baby in the premiere of season 5. Someone did the timeline and figured out it was enough time just that Adalind didn't figure out she was pregnant until she was further along.

Biest fight is in show 413 (middle of season) "Trial by Fire" and Adalind finds out she is pregnant within 24 hours. Adalind was wearing big coats for a while already since the actress was pregnant. I calculated an estimated time when Claire would have conceived her own son then and it was during filming the show where Nick was having the headache with Adalind and she was in a prison in Europe. Some think that is when baby Kelly was conceived. IMO Claire's husband is a better math student than G&K since Rosalee is pregnant like 10 months and not showing in "The End" based on the timeline.

Another point is adult Kelly is a grimm and Adalind does not know any other male grimms and he looks very much like Nick.

Did that much time pass between season 5 and the finale? I didn't think it was that long.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 01:37 PM)Circe27 Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 11:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Did that much time pass between season 5 and the finale? I didn't think it was that long.

Mary: Mayor's real election in Portland was May 2016 and the evidence from Wiki below supports it for the shows one too. 612 date was stated by Rosalee in the show as 3/24/2017 the date from the cloth and the date the show aired too. There is 307 days between May 21 2016 and Mar 24 2017 and pregnancy is more like 250 days after a early pregnancy test would detect it.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
May 15-21, 2016
519- 522/601

wiki: "Good to the Bone" begins on the night of May 15 and ends on the night of May 17. "The Taming of the Wu" picks up from there and ends on the night of May 18. "Bad Night" then picks up from there and ends on the night of May 19, which is where "Set Up" begins (the episode ends either just before the start of May 21 or just after), and "The Beginning of the End" ultimately ends during the early hours of May 21. This is indicated by the date Wu looks up at the precinct, May 19, 2016, when trying to find Hank's booking records that would have been made by Boyd Baribeau and Kate Masters on the night they took him into their custody.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-05-2017

Sorry, but am I the only one who thinks that Nadalind is disgusting?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 05-05-2017

No, you're not at all. But unfortunately, Nadalind is the end game...but I still can't accept it myself but somehow we need to get used to it - whether we want or not.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 05-05-2017

Guys, slowly it gets boring to have always the same theme -.- to be honest I can't read it anymore. It is enough, it has already been discussed frequently. And everyone knows - who ship what Nickliette or Nadalind. Just stop it now ... Thanks.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 04:29 AM)Juliette Wrote: Guys, slowly it gets boring to have always the same theme -.- to be honest I can't read it anymore. It is enough, it has already been discussed frequently. And everyone knows - who ship what Nickliette or Nadalind. Just stop it now ... Thanks.

I wonder why they did not spend more time on Sean's love life since had many woman like Buffy who had 14 love interests.